Young Leaders L.E.A.D.
Leaders Enriched, Advanced, Developed
Our exclusive curriculum and programming is custom designed to enhance the educational skills of our students in a fun, intellectually stimulating environment. Young Leaders L.E.A.D. is a unique research based program designed to develop and enhance critical and divergent thinking skills. The program gives ample time for academic learning while providing for imaginative play and creativity. The foundation of the program is predominately based on research in early childhood education development, inquiry-based instruction technique, and structural cooperative learning classroom management.
- Includes methodology that is built on brain research and knowledge about how young children learn best.
- Includes developmentally appropriate strategies and activities.
- Nurtures creativity, divergent thinking, and problem solving.
- Is challenging and goes beyond the state guideline expectations.
- Is unique to Young Leaders Campus Network.
- Incorporates lessons in dedicated specialty labs for enrichment learning.
Globally-Focused, Technology-Driven, Ecologically-Friendly